Monday, November 23, 2009

My School life on a daily basis

Today I started off another boring Monday. It was possible the worst day I have had to drag along in a while.

I start off the day at 7:30 with First hour(English)-the only class you cant put your head down in. All we did was a little class spelling bee i didn't do so good in.

Second hour(Social Studies),We did this group thing, i got stuck with some lazy ass people, well not Libby. Me and Libby are the only ones that did anything in the little assignment which SUCKED because there were 25 questions.

Third hour(math) Oh man was that an interesting hour. I could right a Seven paragraph essay on how bad that class was. But i wont. Third hour started with some boring shit warm up i didn't know how to do. Then we got out our homework which i knew how to do. A couple kids started messing around and i found it humorous. So while the other kids are cussing and messing around I'm getting yelled at for laughing. Eventually i got sent out in the hall cause I couldn't help myself.

Fourth hour(Science) was alright, somehow i got onto Ms crazy bitches good side. So fourth hour isn't that bad anymore. We graded some papers as a class so it was easier than any other day.

Lunch, We ate, talked, laughed at some annoying 7th graders, then left

Fifth hour(Band),another highlight of my day, Almost everyday I play every song in band while Elijah and John sit there and shoot "Taco's" at nobody...absolutely NOBODY. So I tell him to stop being a dumb ass and get his ass up to the bass drum and play. He gets up acts like a douche and tries to get me scared by saying he is going to beat my ass.

Sixth hour(Gym), Gym was pretty boring today, Danny,Seth,Tyler,and some other people forgot our swim suits for swimming so we had to walk 14 laps around the track in our Gym. after that we got to play basketball then the hour was over.

I get to end my day by sitting in the back of the bus with some of the coolest people i know. The bus is my place to forget about my day and just let everything out in a pissed off voice :] I love doing that. It is so fun. we are always laughing, and that's why i love ending my day on the bus.

So that's basically what happens EVERY day at school. Sometimes i enjoy it, other days i just wanna blow my brains out with a gun. : ]

1 comment:

  1. Yes. Our bus is amazing. And I best be included in "The coolest people you know" XD (:

    ReplyDelete